Costa Mesa Disinfecting and Odor Removal
Tired of tough odors ruining your indoor space? odorzx offers safe and effective Costa Mesa odor removal services in the orange county area. We attack odor at its source by destroying odor causing mold, bacteria, and organic contaminants. Musty moldy smells, smoke and tobacco odors, cooking odors and pet odors, can be eliminated in a single treatment. We restore indoor air quality and return your living environment to a odor free sanitized area. Services available for homeowners, property managers, commercial space and automotive.
Disinfecting and Odor Removal Costa Mesa
Our odor removal specialists have the process down to a science. We will be in and out of your home or business in no time. Vehicles treatment takes one hour an half , and odors can be permanently eliminated from most homes and businesses overnight, minimizing the disruption to your home or downtime at your business.
Call today 888-406-0795 for Costa Mesa Disinfecting and Odor Removal Service or contact us via email
A foul smell at your Costa Mesa business could be costing you money regarding lost customers. If you’re like many who’ve spent countless hours and money trying to eliminate odors, only to have them return, you now have an effective and affordable solution.
Common odors we remove
- Cigarette smoke
- Cooking fire
- Cooking odors
- Fire smoke smells
- Tobacco smells
- Mildew & mold odor
- Medical Marijuana odor
- Pet odors (cat, dog, other pets)
- Urine odor(cat urine, dog urine, etc.)
- Smoke and fire damage
Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time or recurring disinfecting services.
OdorzX provides Corona Sanitizing and Disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Costa Mesa office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family.
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Costa Mesa Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.