Phoenix House Odor Removal
Main Causes Of House Odor In Phoenix Arizona
Cigarettes. Mold. Pets. Urine. Pests.
There are a thousand different reasons that your Phoenix Arizona house has a bad odor and the reason you are in need of house odor removal, and none of them are worth ignoring. Odors from pets and their urine are one of the main causes of lasting household odor. Finding the source of pet urine can be difficult to find, which is where our expert team comes into play.
We will find the source of the smell, whether it be your pet or their urine and will disinfect the source and your home. Every moment spent in your Phoenix Arizona home is impacted by the constant presence of whatever is making the odor, and if you don’t investigate its cause it could represent a serious threat to the health of you and your family. Professional odor removal in Phoenix Arizona can help you regain your home and increase your home’s air quality.
Call today 888-406-0795 for Phoenix House Odor Removal Service or contact us via email
odorzX has the equipment and expertise for professional house odor removal services in Phoenix Arizona and can tackle any unpleasant odor :
- Cigarette smoke and Tobacco odors from house interior, upholstery and carpets
- Lingering smoke odors from fire damage
- Smoking and tobacco odors in the house
- Cat, dog and other pet odors that can fester at house
WE USE THE LATEST METHODS TO REMOVE ODOR
When it comes to odor removal services in Phoenix Arizona , odorzX uses only the latest professional methods to do the job right the first time:
We service Phoenix metropolitan area including:
Glendale, AZ. | Scottsdale, AZ. | Paradise Valley, AZ. | Tempe, AZ. | Peoria, AZ.| Mesa, AZ. | Sun City, AZ. | Avondale, AZ.
TRUST A PROFESSIONAL AND GET YOUR SPACES BACK TO SMELLING CLEAN AND ODOR-FREE!
Contacting odorzx for a quote is your first step for the best odor removal services in Phoenix . We have the expertise and tools to get rid of any unpleasant smells and enhance air quality in your house. You can rely on odorzx for consistent quality and thorough odor removal services in Phoenix and surrounding cities
Call today 888-406-0795 for House Odor Removal Service or contact us via email
odorzX is proud to offer complete House Odor Removal service for our clients throughout Phoenix Arizona. We are happy to take care of all your smoke odor removal, cigarette odor removal, pet odor removal, in your home , car or office. Our service technicians are well-trained, competent and dependable; you can count on us for a job done right.
If you have an odor removal issue in Phoenix Arizona Call today 888-406-0795
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Frequently Asked Odor Removal Questions
- Can odorzX remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.– We can also treat your vehicles a/c system
- Can you remove cooking odors from a home? –Yes, our treatment removes virtually any sort of cooking odors, such as curry or seafood, from a home or restaurant.
- Can odorzx get rid of animal odors? – Yes, our treatment eradicates most animal odors including dog or cat urine and skunk odor.
- Can odorzX remove all mold and mildew? – Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? – No, shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? – Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzX must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle/home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzX is able to determine how to best remedy the problem and eliminate the odor.
- We had an animal die in our home. Can you treat that smell?–Yes, any organic smell, including those of deceased animals or human waste, can be treated with our treatment process. In order to eliminate the odor, the original cause of the odor and any remaining organic material must be first removed prior to treatment.
- Does odorzX use an ozone machine?–odorzX has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicles,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.
- Does odorz X offer any tips on odor removal ? –Yes please follow the link avoid the odor
- Can odorzX treat odors and smells in airplanes, cars, RVs, buses, limos and boats? – Yes, our odorzX treatment is highly effective in treating odors inside vehicles, mobile homes, boats, buses and limousines. Our treatment can remove odors such as cigarette smoke, musty, mildew smell, pet odor, body odor, marijuana and more.