Inglewood Disinfection and Odor Removal
Strong, dense odors from cigarette smoke, pets, mold growth, or other indoor air contamination can easily be removed by our system .
If you have odors that won’t go away then it’s time to call the professionals.
Call today 888-406-0795 for Inglewood Disinfection and Odor Removal Service or contact us via email
Bad odors caused by mold, pets, cooking, fire , medical Marijuana or cigarette smoke can not only affect your lifestyle, but also cause loss of property value or trigger adverse health effects. A healthy home is important to the health of your family, don’t ignore a bad smell in house, workplace or car, it could be a sign of unhealthy indoor air quality
Common odors we remove
- Cigarette smoke
- Cooking fire
- Cooking odors
- Fire smoke smells
- Tobacco smells
- Mildew & mold odor
- Medical Marijuana odor
- Pet odors (cat, dog, other pets)
- Urine odor(cat urine, dog urine, etc.)
- Smoke and fire damage
Commercial Odor Removal
Food Service Industry —restaurants & food processing plants
Schools & Offices
SERVING THE ENTIRE INGLEWOOD METRO AREA, INCLUDING:
COUNTIES IN THE INGLEWOOD METRO AREA
Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time or recurring disinfecting services.
OdorzX provides Corona Sanitizing and Disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Inglewood office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family and employees.
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Inglewood Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car?Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew?Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo?No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.