SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA | NEVADA | ARIZONA | COLORADO |NEW MEXICO | TEXAS | ILLINOIS | WISCONSIN | MICHICAN | MINNESOTA
- Real Estate Agencies
- Property management
- Apartment complexes
- Private Rental Owners
- Vacation Rentals
A property or rental unit can look fantastic, but if unpleasant odors linger, a signed contract is not going to happen. Odors arise from normal occupancy (smoking, pets, cooking, and curry) many homes suffer from the "Lived In" smell that is embedded into it. This is not solved with sprays or potpourri.
Many properties have odor issues that negatively affect the marketability and value of the home/apartment. How many times have you experienced the twisted nose pinch when a prospective buyer or renter walks in and comments unfavorably about the odors present or even starts sneezing? .
These are the top eleven odors apartment-real-estate experts say will turn off buyers and renters alike!
✅ Cigarette , Cigar , pipe smoke
✅ Cat urine
✅ Pet odors
✅ Medical Marijuana odors
✅ Pungent cooking odors – garlic, onions, curry
✅ Stinky shoes, body odor, dirty diapers
✅ Unwanted critters – skunks,
✅ Decaying organic material from various potential sources
✅ Stale smoky downdrafts from the fireplace
A permanent Solution
While other products are simply sprayed into the air or on surfaces and leave behind chemicals which are awful for us to breathe in, Ozone lacks these harmful agents and offers a secure, safe and long-lasting solution to your odor problems
Protecting Your Home from Bad Odors
Doing a little bit of preventive cleaning is always easier than trying to get rid of stubborn odors.
Proper ventilation is the first and the most important rule, especially if you have a person smoking inside the house. Good ventilation will help you get rid of bad smells, instead of making them get trapped in fabrics.
Humidity is another significant issue that can result in mildew or mold. Too much moisture inside the home will give the carpets bad smell quite quickly. There are dehumidifiers you can buy and use to create the perfect living environment.
Keep your floors clean. Vacuum clean the carpets on a regular basis. Address stains immediately to get them out of the fiber quickly and to prevent the accumulation of dirt and residue inside the carpet fabric. Using a carpet cleaning and deodorizing product in a regular basis will maintain your home’s freshness and cleanness.
Learning how to deodorize carpet is far from complicated. You have many cleaning products that you can choose among and you can easily make a deodorizer at home. The sooner you act, the easier it will be to get rid of offensive smells. Keep in mind that if you want to get rid of more than just the bad smell, and get a fresher indoor climate you need to clean it regularly .
We also offer Fresh & Healthy living programs as a service to both Apartment & Real Estate homes for keeping your home sanitized and disinfected to help prevent illness from germs, bacteria, flu bugs and viral strains that can make you, your family and friends sick. We use Hospital grade disinfectants that are safe on any surface and safe for your family . Please call us for any additional questions you may have that we have not covered. ODORZX Apartment & Real Estate Odor Odor Solutions.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA | NEVADA | ARIZONA | COLORADO |NEW MEXICO | TEXAS | ILLINOIS | WISCONSIN | MICHICAN | MINNESOTA.
How Does ODORZX Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
ODOR REMOVAL AND SANITIZING NEAR YOU
ODORZX is proud to offer complete disinfecting/ sanitizing and odor removal service for our clients throughout LOS ANGELES | ORANGE | INLAND EMPIRE | PALM SPRINGS | SAN DIEGO | CHICAGO | LAS VEGAS |DENVER |PHOENIX | DETROIT | AUSTIN | SAN ANTONIO| MINNEAPOLIS | ALBUQUERQUE | MILWAUKEE We are happy to take care of all your smoke smell removal, cigarette odor removal, pet odor removal, in your home , apartment, condo or airbnbs. Our service technicians are well-trained, competent and dependable; you can count on us for a job done right.
Frequently Asked Odor Removal Questions
- Can ODORZX remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed. We can also treat your vehicles a/c system
- Can you remove cooking odors from a home? Yes, our treatment removes virtually any sort of cooking odors, such as curry or seafood, from a home or restaurant.
- Can ODORZX get rid of animal odors? Yes, our treatment eradicates most animal odors including dog or cat urine and skunk odor.
- Can ODORZX remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No, shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and ODORZX must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle/home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, ODORZX is able to determine how to best remedy the problem and eliminate the odor.
- We had an animal die in our home. Can you treat that smell? Yes, any organic smell, including those of deceased animals or human waste, can be treated with our treatment process. In order to eliminate the odor, the original cause of the odor and any remaining organic material must be first removed prior to treatment.
- Does ODORZX use an ozone machine? ODORZX has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicles ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.
- Does ODORZX offer any tips on odor removal ? Yes please follow the link avoid the odor
- Can ODORZX get rid of skunk odors? Yes we can we are able to remove skunk odors from your Home or Car
- Does ODORZX accept insurance work ? Yes we work with most insurance companies
- Can ODORZX treat odors and smells in airplanes, cars, RVs, buses, limos and boats? Yes, our ODORZX treatment is highly effective in treating odors inside vehicles, mobile homes, boats, buses and limousines. Our treatment can remove odors such as cigarette smoke, musty, mildew smell, pet odor, body odor, marijuana and more.