cat dog pet-odor-removal
Pet odors like cat urine, dog urine, and other types of pet urine are difficult to remove. We eliminate pet odors permanently. No matter if your problem is cat urine in the carpet, dog urine in your den, or pet odors in your auto ,boat or Rv OdorzX will remove the odor permanently
Cat /Dog urine in your vehicle can cause intense odor and staining . Cats often urinate when they become excited or anxious. This most commonly occurs when you are transporting your pet in your vehicle. Effectively removing cat urine involves multiple restorative steps.
Call today 949-899-3818 –888-406-0795 for pet urine odor removal service or contact us via email
Pet accidents can cause damage.
Some pet problems will actually ruin the carpet/floor unless treated properly.
- Urine – Urine is the worst offender because it not only produces a lingering smell but can also actually damage the fibers in the carpet.
- Fecal matter – Damage from fecal matter comes due to improper cleanup. Rubbing the area embeds the waste into the carpet fibers and backing where is can cause permanent problems.
- Vomit – Stomach acid has the potential to harm any type of surface,.
Eliminating Pet Odors with odorzX.
We at odorzX understand that pets are part of the family and we take very seriously the health of your pets and loved ones. We will only treat areas prone to malodor from pets with non-toxic cleaning agents that will not leave harsh scents or harmful chemicals behind. With our odor removal services you will not be able to detect anymore foul smells in the home (unless reintroduced).
Call today 949-899-3818 –888-406-0795 for pet odor removal service or contact us via email
Tips on what to do if your dog or cat have an accident ?
When your dog or cat has an accident on the carpet, here are a few steps that you should take:
1. Soak up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels or newspaper. This should be done before using any type of odor remover. Without this first step, you’ll likely just make a mess of the rest of the area.
2. If you’re able to, put the urine soaked newspaper or towels outside in the designated dog/cat bathroom area. This will help train them that going to the bathroom in the house is bad, but outside is perfectly fine.
3. Rinse the area thoroughly with cold water. After you have rinsed the area, dry it up by blotting.
It’s very important that you have an action plan for whenever pets accidents happen. If you don’t, your dog or cat will continue to soil the carpet, and it will eventually come at the cost of replacing the entire carpet, and you don’t t want that happen
We can remove pet urine odors, from your cars, trucks, suvs, trailers and motor homes.
100% Natural, Non-Toxic, Safe for Humans, Animals, & the Environment1
The air that we breathe greatly affects our quality of life. The odorzX Process will ensure that your indoor air is clean, fresh and safe
Mildew Odor | Cigarette Smoke Odor | Ozone Odor Removal | Hotel / Motel Odor Removal | Medical Marijuana Odor Removal |Rental Fleet Odor Removal |Storage Unit Odor Removal | Vehicle Odor Removal |Pet Urine odor Removal| College & University Dorm Odor Removal | Bio-Sanitizing Solutions |Ride Share Odor Removal | car-rental-interior-cleaning-package |Boat – Yacht Odor Removal
Like us on face book Eco Friendly Odor Removal
We service Los Angeles , Orange , San Diego , Riverside , Palm Springs , San Bernardino metropolitan areas
pet odor, Pet Urine, pet stain, Pet Stains, urine removal, odor removal, odor control, urine smell, remove pet odor from car, dog urine, cat urine, pet odor vehicle carpet cleaning, pet urine carpet cleaning