Remove Cigarette Smell From House
Tobacco smoke creates an odor that is notorious for its ability to saturate your indoor living spaces and persist long after its source is gone. Inspectors may be asked by clients who recently purchased a smoke-infused home, or by sellers before their house goes on the market, about how to remedy the situation.Tobacco smoke odor can be difficult to remove.
This is where we can help remove the unpleasant tobacco smoke smell as well as the bacteria and spores that are causing them.
If you are a non-smoker, and have become the owner of a home once belonged to a smoker, you are likely here because you want to remove that awful cigarette smoke smell. Here are some suggestions for the removal method for tough Cigarette and cigar Odor
Call today 888-406-0795 to remove cigarette smell from house or contact us via email
- Open all windows , doors and turn on fans. There’s nothing better than fresh air to remove smoke and any other odor.
- Throw away all newspapers, magazines and other papers you don’t need , if you have a lot of books keep them near open doors and windows for several weeks if you can to air out .
- Tar and nicotine gets stuck on walls so you must clean thoroughly with plain ammonia wipe down your walls and all hard surfaces don’t forget inside windows. Make sure you wear eye and hand protection. If after cleaning the walls you still have an odor seal walls with a stain-resistant primer, and paint with an enamel paint
- Replace all light bulbs
- Change all heating and air conditioning filters as they tend to hold cigarette odors and other smells
- It’s nearly impossible to remove smoke particles from carpet so have it professionally cleaned hire someone with a van-mounted steam cleaner and tell them exactly what your objective is so they can use the appropriate cleaning solution.
- Soak blinds in a bathtub with your favorite all –purpose clean and scrub them . or replace them as needed .
8. Unfortunately, there is no easy way remove tar and nicotine and eliminate the smell of stale cigarette smoke from heavy material such as draperies or blankets Send them out to be professionally cleaned or replace them.
To remove cigarette smell from house Call today 888-406-0795 or contact us via email
We service Los Angeles , Orange and San Diego metropolitan area including:
Los Angeles, Burbank ,Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine,Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, , , Pomona, Torrance, Orange , Pasadena, Fullerton, El Monte, Downey,Costa Mesa, Inglewood, West Covina , Norwalk, Burbank, Compton, South Gate, Mission Viejo, Carson, Westminster, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Whittier, Hawthorne, Alhambra, Buena Park, Lakewood, Lake Forest, Bellflower, Tustin , San Pedro etc.
After the cleaning has been completed If you need top-notch cigarette and cigar odor removal for your home or business, our team is at your service. So don’t subject yourself to those unpleasant smells. Call us today for more information or to request an estimate.
100% Natural, Non-Toxic, Safe for Humans, Animals, & the Environment The air that we breathe greatly affects our quality of life. The odorzX Process will ensure that your indoor air is clean, fresh and safe.
We service Southern California Counties including:Los Angeles , San Diego , Riverside ,Orange , San Bernardino
Remove Cigarette Smell From House – Professionally removing pet odor, urine smell, smoke residue and any other odor from carpets, vehicles, boats, and much more! Serving Los Angeles , Orange County , San Bernardino , San Diego and Palm Springs California .
Mildew Odor | Cigarette Smoke Odor | Ozone Odor Removal | Hotel / Motel Odor Removal | Medical Marijuana Odor Removal |Rental Fleet Odor Removal |Storage Unit Odor Removal | Vehicle Odor Removal |Pet Urine odor Removal| College & University Dorm Odor Removal | Bio-Sanitizing Solutions |Ride Share Odor Removal | car-rental-interior-cleaning-package |Boat – Yacht Odor Removal