Las Vegas Odor Removal Services
Cannabis, Marijuana, Cigarette & Foul Animal Odor Removal
There is nothing worse than living or working with horrible, constant odors. ODORZX offers odor removal services in Las Vegas , NV to homeowners, realtors, automotive dealerships, property management companies and more. We know how much of a nuisance an odor can be and we know how an odor problem can make trying to rent, sell, live in a property or even drive in your car more difficult than it should be. We’re here to help get rid of those lingering odors.
ODORZX team of trained technicians are able to tackle odors in your home , business or vehicle .
Examples of ODORZX Las Vegas Odor Removal Services:
- cannabis, marijuana, weed smell
- Rotten food/body odor
- Bodily Fluids/Feces
- Dead Animals
Each situation is different. ODORZX will send out a technician who will estimate the plan of action based on the size of the odor issue and the items that are affected. From there, the technician will discuss with you the best course of action to take.
Call today 888-406-0795 for Las Vegas disinfection and odor removal service or contact us via email
Las Vegas Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can ODORZX remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can ODORZX remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and ODORZX must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, ODORZX is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does ODORZX use an ozone machine? ODORZX has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.