IS YOUR BUSINESS PREPARED FOR COVID-19?
Are you doing everything you can to help protect your operations and employees from the hard-hitting impacts of coronavirus? Consider routine disinfection services to make an investment in your business continuity.
Our disinfectant will inactivate pathogens in ten minutes, protecting employees and customers against the invisible dangers of COVID-19 as well as other common viruses and bacteria—it’s your first line of defense.
If your business is looking to proactively disinfect your site on a regular basis, OdorzX Bio Klean is ready to respond. We provide ongoing disinfection services to help curb the spread of coronavirus, giving you and your employees peace of mind during this challenging time.
Our routine disinfection program can be customized to meet the unique needs of your facility.
We offer weekly or bi-weekly COVID-19 disinfecting of designated spaces for offices, industrial facilities, warehouses, common areas like break rooms, bathrooms and more.
Our teams can fog/spray general areas as well as hand wipe high-touch areas, including doorknobs, desks, vending machines, etc.
We use List N disinfectants meeting EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
We will work with you to create a tailored ongoing solution focused on the health and safety of your staff and visitors with minimal disruption to your operations.
odorzx BioKlean disinfection service
Ideal for businesses that are implementing precautionary cleaning, or are required to disinfect before reopening.
Benefits of our disinfection service:
- Dries quickly, treated areas are accessible within 2-3 hours of service completion
- Disinfects critical hard, contact surfaces & inaccessible areas
- Includes surface wipe-down of special & recessed contact points
- Disinfects large areas within a short amount of time
- Kills pathogens within 10 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces
- Is eco-friendly, biodegradable, hypo-allergenic, non-flammable, & non-harmful
- Creates no harsh fumes & eliminates odors
- One-time treatment or recurring treatments available
- Receive certificate of Disinfection Service; let people know you’re taking precautions
- Lobbies, waiting rooms & reception areas
- Locker rooms
- Office environments
- Children’s recreation centers
- Daycares, schools & universities
- Public transportation vehicles & centers
- Additional risk-averse industries
Effective on critical hard surfaces such as:
- Door handles
- Push bars
- Tables and counters
- Switches and buttons
- Hard-backed chairs
- Remote controls
- Other common surfaces
Surface wipe-down of special & recessed areas includes:
- Handles that curve inwards
- Angled electronics
- Sensitive servers
- Keypads with privacy cover