Mesa Odor Removal and Disinfecting
No matter how clean your house looks, you will not notice or appreciate it if there is an overpowering odor. Removing bad odors can make your home more welcoming and comfortable
Strong, dense odors from cigarette smoke, pets, mold growth, or other indoor air contamination can easily be removed by our system .
If you have odors that won’t go away then it’s time to call the professionals.
Call today 888-406-0795 for Mesa Disinfecting and Odor Removal Service or contact us via email
Bad odors caused by mold, pets, cooking, fire , medical Marijuana or cigarette smoke can not only affect your lifestyle, but also cause loss of property value or trigger adverse health effects. A healthy home is important to the health of your family, don’t ignore a bad smell in house, workplace or car, it could be a sign of unhealthy indoor air quality
We have been able to successfully remove odors in places such as: homes, trucks, autos, boats, athletic locker rooms, dorm rooms.
Looking for an Odor Removal Company in Mesa AZ ?
Odor Removal Service Offered In Mesa
- Cigarette smoke
- Cooking fire
- Cooking odors
- Fire smoke smells
- Tobacco smells
- Mildew & mold odor
- Medical Marijuana odor
- Pet odors (cat, dog, other pets)
- Urine odor(cat urine, dog urine, etc.)
- Smoke and fire damage
When we complete our service, your home, car or building will be odor-free, sanitized, and allergens will be greatly reduced. Give us a call today.
Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time or recurring disinfecting services.
ODORZX provides Corona Sanitizing and disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Mesa office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family and employees.
How Does ODORZX Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Mesa Arizona Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can ODORZX remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.– We can also treat your vehicles a/c system
- Can you remove cooking odors from a home? –Yes, our treatment removes virtually any sort of cooking odors, such as curry or seafood, from a home or restaurant.
- Can ODORZX get rid of animal odors? – Yes, our treatment eradicates most animal odors including dog or cat urine and skunk odor.
- Can ODORZX remove all mold and mildew? – Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? – No, shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? – Odors are caused by bacteria and ODORZX must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle/home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, ODORZX is able to determine how to best remedy the problem and eliminate the odor.
- We had an animal die in our home. Can you treat that smell?–Yes, any organic smell, including those of deceased animals or human waste, can be treated with our treatment process. In order to eliminate the odor, the original cause of the odor and any remaining organic material must be first removed prior to treatment.
- Does ODORZX use an ozone machine?– ODORZX has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicles ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.
- Does ODORZX offer any tips on odor removal ? –Yes please follow the link avoid the odor
- Can ODORZX treat odors and smells in airplanes, cars, RVs, buses, limos and boats? – Yes, our ODORZX treatment is highly effective in treating odors inside vehicles, mobile homes, boats, buses and limousines. Our treatment can remove odors such as cigarette smoke, musty, mildew smell, pet odor, body odor, marijuana and more.