Rental Property Odor Removal and Disinfecting
Are lingering odors keeping renters away?
Do you have UN-rentalable property due to any of the following lingering odors?
- Tobacco/Cigarette smoke
- Pet odors (cat, dog, urine)
- Cooking odors (curry, grease, etc.)
- Spoiled food
Many properties have odor issues that negatively affect the marketability and value of the home/apartment. How many times have you experienced the twisted nose pinch when a prospective renter walks in and comments unfavorably about the odors present or even starts sneezing? .
A permanent Solution
While other products are simply sprayed into the air or on surfaces and leave behind chemicals which are awful for us to breathe in, we offer a safe and long-lasting solution to your odor problems
We service Los Angeles , Orange and San Diego metropolitan area including:
Los Angeles, Burbank ,Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine,Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, , , Pomona, Torrance, Orange , Pasadena, Fullerton, El Monte, Downey,Costa Mesa, Inglewood, West Covina , Norwalk, Burbank, Compton, South Gate, Mission Viejo, Carson, Westminster, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Whittier, Hawthorne, Alhambra, Buena Park, Lakewood, Lake Forest, Bellflower, Tustin , San Pedro etc.
100% Natural, Non-Toxic, Safe for Humans, Animals, & the Environment The air that we breathe greatly affects our quality of life. The odorzX Process will ensure that your indoor air is clean, fresh and safe.
Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time or recurring disinfecting services.
OdorzX provides Corona Sanitizing and Disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Southern California office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family and employees.
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.
Rental Property Odor Removal and Disinfecting in Los Angeles , Orange County , San Bernardino , San Diego , Riverside and Palm Springs California . We Treat Hotels, Motels, Apartments, Automobiles , Motor Homes and Boats against bad odors, Against any bad smell, Pet Odor, Mildew Odor, Cigarette Smoke Odor.
Rental Property Mildew Odor |Rental Property Cigarette Smoke Odor |Rental Property Ozone Odor Removal | Rental Property Medical Marijuana Odor Removal | |Rental Property Pet Urine odor Removal|