Coronavirus COVID – 19 Disinfection Services
- KIlls 99.9% Of Bacteria and Viruses!
- Protect Your Family or Employees!
Call us now and book a COVID-19 disinfecting service today! 888-406-0795
What could be more important that the air that you and your family or employees breathe? We spend so much time indoors today, maintaining a high degree of indoor air quality for you and your family or employees is an essential component in maintaining good health.
Disinfectant and sanitizing treatments are on the rise in our area. Business and home owners recognize the value in maintaining a healthy environment, free from viral and bacterial infections. As a odor removal provider and essential service, odorzx has always provided disinfection and sanitizing services for clients as an accessory to odor removal . We are now proud to offer this stand-alone service to help combat COVID-19 (coronavirus) for our commercial and residential clients.
Treatment Preparation Steps & Precautions
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture e.g. paperwork and artwork
- All exposed food items must be removed from the area to be treated
- Food containers and utensils should be placed away in cupboards or drawers
- Sensitive electrical equipment should be covered with plastic
Our company follows guidelines and use sanitizers approved by CDC. We specialize in disinfecting autos , homes, offices, commercial and residential properties. In many offices there are many people working at one time which means you have many viruses at one time we help to insure that our company sanitizes the entire area to remove all the viruses, bacteria and germs there are.
Call us now and book a disinfection service today! 888-406-0795
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
We are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our staff and partners. Every day we work towards meeting or exceeding the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19. Our procedures and best practices include everything from hand washing hygiene, room and common area cleaning, and the proper use and application of cleaning products.
Examples of a few Specific steps we are and have taken.
- Wellness check. At the start of each shift, our team needs to be “Fit for Work”.
- Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: We are providing our staff with essential knowledge and effective cleaning programs for their health and safety.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our partners.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our staff use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
How to minimize contamination or cross contamination
Any office trying to reduce the chance of contamination within your office should take these steps:
- Provide spray bottles of disinfectant at all high-touch point areas (Kitchens, bathrooms, reception, conference rooms, etc)
- Have all high-touch point areas wiped down every hour with a disinfectant.
- During pandemics or critical times, avoid the use of cafeterias, meeting rooms and any other common area where possible.
- Have all Team Members stay in the same area as much as possible and not move around to other departments. Team Members should be directed to enter and exit using the same door, use only the closest restroom to your office space.
- Bring a sack lunch to avoid going out to public locations
- If using alcohol-based hand sanitizers, be certain to provide lotions for hands, as the alcohol will dry out your hands and could cause a quick infection of the disease,
- Have employees work remotely when possible.
FAQ: Coronavirus Disinfecting & Fogging
Q: What types of businesses does odorzX serve?
A: wide range of businesses can take advantage of our disinfection service, including but not limited to educational institutions, property management, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, healthcare facilities, hospitality, restaurants and recreation.
Q: What is the time frame if we need this done as soon as possible?
A: We ask you to provide at least one (1) day’s notice, however, it is likely we are able to facilitate a cleaning job the same-day or evening.
Q: Can employees return to work the following day?
A: Yes. However, we require your property to be vacant at a minimum 2-3 hours after a fogging and / or wipe down application. It is completely safe to return to your property the following morning.
Q: How does the application work?
A: The broad-spectrum disinfection mist is dispersed in fine particles that slowly settle onto surfaces. The surfaces will become moist for a short period as the disinfectant is acting, then the surfaces will be left to dry.
Q: Where do you apply the disinfecting mist?
A: odorzX technicians will apply the disinfectant to walls, floors, structures, and equipment
Q: How effective is the disinfectant?
A: Studies show the disinfectant kills pathogens in seconds. It kills SARS-CoV-2 which is what causes COVID-19. It is among the same group of industrial-grade, safety-rated disinfectants used by governments around the world for emergency disease control and listed in the biosecurity guides of the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization.
Q: Is the disinfectant environmentally friendly?
A: The ingredients in the disinfectant were selected for their ability to naturally degrade within the environment.
Q: Is COVID-19 fogging and disinfecting safe for my pets?
A: Yes. The timeframe for pets to return to your property after COVID-19 air fogging and disinfecting is the same for human beings. We require your property be vacant 2-3 hours before your pets return.
Q: Does the disinfectant continue to prevent Coronavirus?
A: There is currently no EPA-registered disinfectant with a continuous kill claim. The cleaning service kills the existing presence of human coronavirus. If an infected person(s) enters or re-enters the environment, there is a chance that the environment will be recontaminated. Nevertheless, United Restoration provides proactive weekly or bi-weekly cleaning for at-risk or high traffic environments to minimize the chance of viral spread.
Q: Do I have to sign up for recurring service in order to use odorzX Bio-Klean Services ?
A: We will be glad to provide a one-time service, but we recommend regularly scheduled service as part of your action plan to maintain protection from viruses and bacteria in your workplace.
A : In response to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the CDC has published cleaning and disinfecting guidelines on its website. The information can be found at the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html). The solutions odorzX uses to disinfect qualify as EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens that are suitable for porous and non-porous surfaces.
A : If a surface is dirty, it must be cleaned before the surface can be adequately sanitized and disinfected. Dirt and grime create a barrier that will not allow a sanitizer/disinfectant to do its job. So, to fully protect your home, it’s important to clean first and then sanitize/disinfect.
Q: What’s the difference Between Sanitizing & Disinfecting
A : SANITIZING –According to the CDC, sanitizing refers to lowering the number of germs on a surface to a safe level, “as judged by public health standards or requirements.” This process works either through cleaning (which physically removes germs from surfaces) or disinfecting (which kills germs). Sanitizing is generally a little more gentle than disinfecting.
A : DISINFECTING – to clean something so as to destroy disease-carrying microorganisms, pathogens and bacteria and thus prevent infection.According to EPA standards, a disinfectant must kill 99.999 percent of germs, compared to 99.9 percent for sanitizers. While this difference might seem minimal, it can make a huge difference in reducing the spread of infection.
A : Our disinfecting process kills 99.9% of all germs, allergens, bacteria and viruses.
Our solutions are proven to to eliminate the most common viruses and harmful bacteria lurking around you. Please contact us @ 888-406-0795 or via email to arrange a quote to disinfect your facility or vehicles , recurring services are available. We look forward to working with you.
COVID-19 disinfecting service
Office Disinfecting | University Dorm Room Disinfecting | Day Care Disinfecting | Hotel Disinfecting | Property Management Disinfecting | Rental Car Disinfecting | Car Dealership Disinfecting |Living Space & Residential Property Disinfecting
Like us on face book Eco Friendly Odor Removal
Markets We Service
We currently provide professional disinfecting and odor removal services in the cities and towns
around Los Angeles , Orange, San Diego, Inland Empire.
Call Today 888-406-0795