Odor Removal & Deodorization Inland Empire
There are plenty of reasons why an unwanted odor could be permeating your home or vehicle. For instance, a chronic smoker could leave behind the strong smell of tobacco. Following a kitchen fire, the smell of smoke and burning food lingers in the air or carpeting. Often, these smells become too much. Smoke residue left behind ensures you can smell these odors everywhere, and it might even make you ill. To beat this, odorzX provides top Odor Removal & Deodorization in the Inland Empire.
Top 3 Sources for Odor Removal & Deodorization
- Pets– It is very difficult to totally remove odor caused from pet urine with conventional cleaning products. More often than not, these products use fragrances that only mask the smell temporarily. To effectively get rid of pet odor, it is necessary use professional-strength cleaning products, and sometimes also treat the pad and sub-floor if urine seeped down through the carpet. Finding every source of pet odor and assessing what treatment is necessary for each area is the key to our successful pet odor removal service.
- Smoke– Whether it’s from cigarettes or a fire, smoke permeates the carpet, headliner and upholstery in a home , business. When assessing the damage caused by a fire, don’t assume that your carpets and upholstery are ruined. We have the knowledge and experience to save many stained and smokey surfaces! However, the more time that passes, the harder it will be to remove soot because of its acidic nature, and the smell of smoke will linger until the source is removed.
- Mildew– If your interior has been flooded due to broken plumbing, or a window left opened , the best way to prevent the growth of mold is professional cleaning. Mold spores are unhealthy to breathe; they aggravate allergies and can lead to asthma. To restore your air quality and get rid of musty smells.
Nobody enjoys spending time in a stinky environment, whether they are customers at your business or guests in your home or car. If none of the products or services you’ve tried have worked to get rid of a persistent smell, do not give up hope yet! odrozX in the Inland Empire uses Eco-friendly products and proven techniques in our Odor Removal & Deodorization service that will leave your interiors smelling fresh . We offer odor removal and deodorizing services to the Inland Empire and surrounding cities.
Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time or recurring disinfecting services.
OdorzX provides Corona Sanitizing and Disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Inland Empire office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family and employees.
Schedule top Odor Removal & Deodorization in the Inland Empire, CA. Call today 888-406-0795
How Does odorzx Infectious Disease Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Work?
Our disinfection and sanitizing services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and sanitizing methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Methods
- Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Fungi, etc.
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Reduces Downtime By 75%
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Safe and Effective Practice
- No Harmful Residue
Inland Empire Odor Removal & Deodorization Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.