Minneapolis and Saint Paul Odor Removal Service
Cannabis, Marijuana, Cigarette & Foul Animal Odor Removal
There is nothing worse than living or working with horrible, constant odors. odorzX offers odor removal services in Minneapolis and Saint Paul to automotive dealerships, rental car and car share companies . We know how much of a nuisance an odor can be and we know how an odor problem can make trying to rent, sell, or even drive in your car more difficult than it should be. We’re here to help get rid of those lingering odors.
Minneapolis and Saint Paul Fleet Interior Cleaning and Odor Removal
Maintaining a clean fleet of vehicles not only illustrates your company’s commitment to excellence, but it helps retain value for the company as well. While mileage and age are out of your control, you can control the appearance of your fleet vehicles, which can alter the price of a vehicle by as much as 50%. Many fleet managers realize that having a well-groomed fleet helps maintain employee morale and boosts productivity! Most of all, you will have the comfort of knowing you are working with a company that is experienced and insured.
Dealership Detailing Minneapolis and Saint Paul
Leave the dirty work to odorzX so you can focus on the customer. Some of Minneapolis most popular auto dealerships use only odorzX Professional Auto odor removal because they understand the importance of making sure every car is showroom ready. For used cars, a professional detail is the best way to keep every vehicle looking its best. We can create a custom program based on your needs and leave you with the comfort of knowing your vehicles are always taken care of.
Rental Car Detailing Minneapolis and Saint Paul
Impress your customers with a clean car every time they rent. Nothing can hurt a company more than poor customer reviews, and even a little dirt left behind from a previous customer can cause big problems for a rental company. We understand the essential nature of making sure every customer steps into a clean odor free vehicle. We work with rental car companies to both maintain and extend the life of their vehicles to keep their customers happy and protect their bottom line.
As a rental car agency, your goal is to have good rentals that will generate revenue for your locations. The longer you allow a dirty , smelly rental to go without cleaning, the more money you lose at your franchise or location. odorzX understands the needs of the rental car industry.
Basic Clean (Vacuum floors, seats, mats, dust dash & console, windows)
Deluxe Clean (Basic clean package + detail dash, console & door panels)
Add odor removal to above packages
Shampooing – Seats
Shampooing – Individual mats
For On Site Minneapolis and Saint Paul Fleet Interior Cleaning and Odor Removal contact us at 888-406-0795
Examples of odorzx Minneapolis and Saint Paul Odor Removal Services:
- cannabis, marijuana, weed smell
- Rotten food/body odor
- Bodily Fluids/Feces
- Dead Animals
OdorzX provides Corona Sanitizing and disinfection Services. We also have prepared a dedicated team of Covid-19 disinfecting who have been trained in a special disinfection and sanitization process to get complete rid of Coronavirus. We will do complete corona disinfection and sanitization of your Minneapolis and Saint Paul office or property, including everything from floors, doors, door handles, window sills, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, to ensure your family, as well as workers, stay safe against the Corona outbreak. The COVID-19 virus spreads at a very fast rate, so do not take any chances with the life/health of your family and employees.
Minneapolis and Saint Paul Odor Removal Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.
Minneapolis and Saint Paul Odor Removal . We Treat Automobiles against bad odors
Like us on face book Eco Friendly Odor Removal
Markets We Service
We currently provide professional car disinfecting and odor removal services for fleets in the cities and towns
around Minneapolis and Saint Paul .
Call Today 888-406-0795