Orange County Odor Removal and Elimination for automobiles, homes, hotels, offices and businesses.
We can solve your odor problems if you are in Orange County, CA or surrounding areas,and need to have odors removed from your home, car, or boat, contact odorzX! We eliminate odors!
Only need a room treated or car ?
No problem, we can treat a small single room or any vehicle . The odors we effectively treat include:
- musty, mildew, mold
- urine odors
- and more!
Odor Removal Service
How Ozone Cleaning Works?
Pet Odor Removal- Odor Elimination
Odor Removal Orange County
Attention Orange County Real Estate Professionals!
Looking for the perfect “parting gift” for your clients? How about something that will have them bragging about you to their family and referring you to their friends? Give them the gift of ” fresh smelling home’! …
Bring odorzX to the closing table!
Our “home freshening up service !” is a great way to show your appreciation while showing how much you care about their indoor air For more information call 949-899-3818
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best remedi the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.