Irvine Odor Removal
Tired of tough odors ruining your indoor space? odorzx offers safe and effective Irvine odor removal services in the orange county area. We attack odor at its source by destroying odor causing mold, bacteria, and organic contaminants. Musty moldy smells, smoke and tobacco odors, cooking odors and pet odors, can be eliminated in a single treatment. We restore indoor air quality and return your living environment to a odor free sanitized area. Services available for homeowners, property managers, commercial space and automotive.
Odor Removal Irvine CA
Our odor removal specialists have the process down to a science. We will be in and out of your home or business in no time. Vehicles treatment takes one hour an half , and odors can be permanently eliminated from most homes and businesses overnight, minimizing the disruption to your home or downtime at your business.
Call today 949-899-3818 –888-406-0795 for Irvine odor removal service or contact us via email
A foul smell at your business could be costing you money regarding lost customers. If you’re like many who’ve spent countless hours and money trying to eliminate odors, only to have them return, you now have an effective and affordable solution.
We have been able to successfully remove odors in places such as: homes, trucks, autos, boats, athletic locker rooms, dorm rooms.
Common odors we remove
- Cigarette smoke
- Cooking fire
- Cooking odors
- Fire smoke smells
- Tobacco smells
- Mildew & mold odor
- Medical Marijuana odor
- Pet odors (cat, dog, other pets)
- Urine odor(cat urine, dog urine, etc.)
- Smoke and fire damage
Irvine Frequently Asked Questions
- Can odorzx remove all odors from my car? Most odors can be removed.
- Can odorzx remove all mold and mildew? Yes, but sometimes the replacement of interior items is necessary. It’s common for a flooded car to require new carpet padding. Moldy seat belts cannot be cleaned, and must be replaced.
- Can I clean up urine and food spills with a simple shampoo? No. Shampooing wets the area and allows bacteria to spread deeper into carpet and seat padding. Urine and food spills should be treated and cleaned with other processes.
- How much does it cost to remove odors from my car? Odors are caused by bacteria and odorzx must perform a hands-on evaluation of the vehicle /home to determine the source of the odor and degree of contamination. After diagnosing the problem, odorzx is able to determine how to best re mediate the problem and eliminate the odor.
- Does odorzx use an ozone machine? odorzx has many types of equipment for treating odors including ozone machines. An Ozone machine cannot remove odors from a vehicle’s ,homes or business without first removing the source of the odor.